Serves 2. Takes 15 mins.
1 clove garlic
- Plenty of water in a saucepan, bring to boil
- Meanwhile, chop the garlic and break up the mozzarella
- When water is boiling, brine and add pasta
- In the wok, melt butter
- Fry the garlic
- Add cream
- Add cheese and stir to incorporate
- Add milk until desired consistency
- Drain pasta in colander, add to the wok and coat
- Put in bowls, top with some more parmesan
Variant: Gnocci gorgonzola
It's exactly the same, but substitute the pasta for gnocci and the mozzarella
for 40g gorgonzola.