Originally from North-East England. Studied Physics and Philosophy at
Oxford. Became a software engineer and moved to Switzerland.
I now live in Tokyo and work for Tsuru Capital. I wrote Haskell
for many years but now I write Rust.
- Aikido: I'm Aikikai 1d. I practise at Azabu Dojo.
- Go: I'm a 9k at the Nihon Ki-in. I also play on OGS.
- Eisa: I perform ōdaiko and shishi-mai with Shōryū
- Sanshin: I'm learning (slowly) to play the sanshin.
- Choir: I sing with Tokyo Embassy Choir and the Tokyo Chamber
- Scottish dance: I'm a member of the RSCDS Tokai branch and JSS.
- Cooking: My recipe book.
- Misc: Skiing, hiking, camping, SCUBA diving.
- cbdr: Helps you run validation benchmarks in your CI.
- repay: Computes the most efficient way for everyone to repay their debts.
- epimetheus: An easy-to-use metrics library.
- pcarp: A library for reading pcap-ng files.
- priomutex: A mutex where where high-priority threads get woken up first.
- panic-monitor: Lets you block until some thread panics.
- burst_pool: An SPMC channel for opportunistic work-stealing.
Maybe some other stuff too?