Serves 2. Takes 15 mins.
- 2 packs fresh spaghetti
- 2 eggs
- 75g pancetta (1/2 a pack)
- 30g pecorano romano
- 30g parmesan
- Slice the pancetta into lardon-sized pieces and fry in the wok on low heat to render out the fat.
- Grate the cheese into a bowl, crack in the eggs, and add a good amount of black pepper; beat together with a fork.
- Boil the spaghetti in unsalted water for a few minutes until al dente.
- Transfer the spaghetti to the wok with tongs.
- Add the eggs and cheese and mix vigorously.
- Add some pasta water until the sauce has the right consistency.
- Transfer to plates and top with some parsley for decoration.