Pasta with mushrooms, sausage, and spinach, in a white wine and rosemary sause
- Bring the pasta water to a boil and lightly salt it.
- Slice the mushrooms and put them in wok with some water on high heat.
Add some salt and spices to taste. Add a sprig or two of rosemary.
- Pour the pasta into the pot.
- Crush the garlic and remove the sausage meat from the casing.
- When the water is all gone, turn the heat down, make a clearing, add in
a pat of butter, and add the garlic.
- When the garlic smells done, mix it in with the mushrooms and let them
brown in the butter.
- Make a clearing and add the sausage meat. Add a touch more oil if
necessary. Break it up with the wooden spoon.
- When the meat is browned, pour in some white wine and deglaze the bottom
of the wok.
- Add the spinach and let it wilt, then mix it in.
- Remove the rosemary and transfer the pasta over into the wok.
- (Optional) For a richer sauce: mix an egg yolk, tablespoon of creme
fresche, and some grated parmesan in a bowl. Pour it over the pasta and
quickly mix it in.
- Finish cooking it all for a few more minutes. Add pasta water as