Sunday roast (WIP)
- The night before: tie up with twine, salt, cover with plastic, and put in the fridge
- Preheat the oven to 200C fan.
- Get yourself a cupcake tin and add a tiny splash of vegetable oil into each of the 12 compartments.
- Pop into the oven for 10 to 15 minutes so the oil gets really hot.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs, flour, milk and a pinch of salt and pepper together in a jug until light and smooth.
- Carefully remove the tray from the oven, then confidently pour the batter evenly into the compartments.
- Pop the tray back in the oven to cook for 12 to 15 minutes, or until risen and golden.